Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Daily vow

In response to Joan, a reader from New Zealand, on our desire to be kind and friendly to everyone, eliciting their smile, here is a repost of my Daily vow post originally published on New Year's day this year.



Here are my comments to readers muse and Ms. Givens:

Whenever I go out of the house - I even tell my daughter - I go out of my way to elicit a smile from whomsoever I encounter, cashiers, friends and strangers. Life is too short to harbor bad feelings and enmity with anybody. At the end of the day, I sleep peacefully knowing that I have done my part in spreading peace and love. I also am at peace with my Creator.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you Vic. That is lovely. I think I will light a candle and make a vow too! I'll put it on my blog ! We will send ripples of smiles off around the world.. you the North and me the South! Arohanui..Joan

Vic Gendrano said...

You're funny Joan in an endearing way...