Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Announcement

Dear Readers,

Before this month ends, I would like to thank you all for faithfully following my blog. Two years ago, in June 11, 2008, to be exact, I launched this Haiku and Senryu Harvest blog so this marks my second year of blogging.

As you might have noticed, majority of my posts were already published ones and I was just reprinting them here. I am in the process of compiling another book, my second one, and its contents will primarily come from here, so now you have a foretaste of it. Hopefully it will be finished before the end of this year. Wish me luck!

And, by the way, I wish to remind everyone that you are free to submit comments here and I encourage it. I'll try my best to respond to them. Happy second year anniversary to all of us here!

Vic Gendrano

No comments: